أنت غير مسجل في مسلم أون لاين . للتسجيل الرجاء أضغط هنـا

الإعلانات النصية

الإهداءات

العودة   منتديات مسلم أون لاين العودة مسلم أون لاين للغـــات العودة English Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
  مشاركة رقم : 1  
قديم 02-17-2020
هاجرمحمد

رقم العضوية : 650
تاريخ التسجيل : Feb 2020
الدولة : القاهره
المشاركات : 4
بمعدل : 0.00 يوميا
معدل تقييم المستوى : 0
المستوى : هاجرمحمد نشيط

هاجرمحمد غير متواجد حالياً عرض البوم صور هاجرمحمد

المنتدى : English Forum
Post The Adhan and The Iqamah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Description of the [سجل معنا ليظهر الرابط. ]: “Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah, I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah. I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Come to pray, come to pray. Come to success, come to success. Allah is Greater (than all things) Allah is Greater (than all things). There is no god worthy of worship except Allah.” [ Source: Muslim.]

Description of the Iqamah: “Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah. I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Come to prayer. Come to success. As-Salah is about to begin, As-Salah is about to begin. Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). There is no god worthy of worship except Allah.”

read more on el-feqh.com

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
adhan elfqh

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 01:02 PM.